In addition to repairing faulty items, Motium provides several types of technical support:
- Pre-sales technical advice and sugestions, for any of our products that you wish to purchase.
- Technical discussion regarding your project requirements, needs, and suggest possible solutions.
- Work with your developers on driver and BIOS issues with ETX, XTX, COM Express modules, SBCs and LCD monitors.
- Provide support files for your developers when they are creating Windows XPe and CE images.
- For ETX, XTX and COM Express modules we can work with your engineers to recommend components, discuss circuit issues and review baseboard design.
Repair of faulty items
Motium provides in and out of warranty repair for all products that we sell. We expect our customers to talk to us if they are having a problem with one of our products.
To contact our Technical support staff, contact us by phone or mail.
If you are have problems with a product, and to assist you we need to know:
- The product and its model number.
- As much information as possible about the problem you are having.
- Your system configuration.
If you have a product that is faulty and needs to be returned, you are required to request an RMA number before returning the item. You may return the item directly to your local office. Prior to returning the item you should speak to one of our support staff to confirm that they believe the item is faulty and should be returned for repair.
Please print and include a copy of the Motium RMA form with your return. Make sure that you include:
- Return shipping address.
- Contact telephone numbers.
- Contact email address.
- A description of the problem you are having.